- An extensive photo report of about 30 to 40 photos of your car
- A detailed description tailored to your vehicle
- Advertisements on multiple (European) car advertisement sites
- Storage of your input at our company location until after the auction
- An extensive auction announcement via the BVA Auctions mailing (more than 2 million registered bidders), the CCA newsletter and Social Media
- Multiple viewing days during which CCA employees accompany interested buyers during viewing
- In the event of a successful sale, the car will be delivered to the buyer and we will take care of the transfer of the documents, indemnification and financial settlement
- The minimum amount to be achieved will be determined in mutual consultation. A car will never be awarded without permission if this amount is not reached.
In case of a successful sale, we charge the following commission:
Up to 10,000 = 10%
From € 10,000-25,000 = 9%
From € 25,000-50,000 = 8%
From € 50,000-100,000 = 7%
Above € 100,000 = 6%
As a fixed contribution fee, we charge € 150 per car per auction. This amount is only calculated if the car is not sold. If a car is not sold, it can be stored with us for 2 weeks after the close of the auction. After this period we charge storage costs of € 5 per day.
Would you like to bring in a car or would you like further information? Contact us using the form on this page.
Do you have a large number of cars or an entire collection that you want to auction? We also organize and arrange auctions on location.
Cars offered for auction must be delivered with a full battery and at least 15 liters of fuel.
All amounts mentioned are exclusive of VAT.