- An extensive photo report of about 30 to 40 photos of your car
- A detailed description tailored to your car
- Advertisements on several (European) car ad sites
- Storage of your car at our business location until after the auction
- Extensive auction announcement via mailing from BVA Auctions (over 2 million registered bidders), the CCA newsletter and social media
- Several viewing days where CCA employees accompany interested buyers with the viewing
- In the event of a successful sale, the car is delivered to the buyer and we are responsible for transferring the documents, safeguarding and financial settlement.
- The minimum amount to be achieved will be determined in mutual consultation. A car is never awarded without permission if this amount is not met.
With a successful sale we charge the following commission:
Up to 10.000,- = 10%
From € 10.000-25.000,- = 9%
From € 25.000 to € 50.000,- = 8%
From € 50.000-100.000,- = 7%
Above € 100.000,- = 6%
As a fixed contribution fee we charge € 150 per car per auction. This amount will only be charged if the car is not sold. If a car is not sold, it can be parked with us free of charge for 2 weeks after the auction has closed. After this period we charge storage costs of € 5 per day.
Do you want to sell a car through Classic Car Auctions or do you want further information? Contact us via the form on this page.
Do you have a large number of cars or an entire collection that you want to auction? We also organize and handle auctions on location.
Cars that are offered for auction must be delivered with a full battery and at least 15 liters of fuel.
All prices are excluding VAT.