At CCA you can have your classic car or sports car auctioned. This can be one car or multiple.
- An extensive photo report of about 30 to 40 photos of your car
- A detailed description tailored to your car
- Advertisements on several (European) car ad sites
- Storage of your car at our business location until after the auction
- Extensive auction announcement via mailing from BVA Auctions (over 1 million registered bidders), the CCA newsletter and social media
- Several viewing days where CCA employees accompany interested buyers with the viewing
- Handling of the sale and transfer to the new buyer at a successful auction
As fixed contribution costs we charge € 95, -. The minimum amount to be achieved will be determined in mutual consultation. A car is never sold without permission if this amount is not met. With a successful sale we calculate the following commission:
Up to € 10,000 = 9%
From € 10,000-25,000 = 8%
Above € 25,000 = 7%
Do you have a large number of cars, or an entire collection that you want to auction? We also organize and take care of auctions on location.
When a car is not sold, it can be stored at our premises for 3 weeks after the auction has closed. After this period we charge parking costs of € 5 per day.
Would you like to offer a car or would you like further information? Contact us via the form on this page!
All amounts are excl. VAT.